SINVAS UML is a software modeling platform that supports UML(Unified Modeling Language). It is based on UML version 2.x. It provides various types of diagram, and supports the MDA(Model Driven Architecture) approach by supporting the UML profile concept and generating documents and codes. SINVAS UML excels in customizability to the user’s environment and has a high extensibility in its functionality. Using SINVAS UML, one of the top leading software modeling tools, will guarantee to maximize the productivity and quality of your software projects.
Features of SINVAS UML:
- Support meta-model based design.
- Support perfect MDD (Model Driven Development) methodology
- Team Collaboration for analysis/design cooperation
- Reverse engineering & Code generating with various development languages (JAVA, C#, C++, etc.)
- Reporting outcomes such as HTML, PDF, MS Office, etc.
Community Edition Version of SINVAS UML can be downloaded in Sourceforge (http://sourceforge.net/projects/sinvas/).
SINVAS UML is developed by ENKISOFT Co., Ltd. If you have any questions or need additional information, please visit our website at http://www.sinvas.com/.Go back