What is Sigram?
Sigram is a different telegram client from Sialan.Labs for linux desktops. Sigram project using Qt5 and qml and are released under the terms of the GPLv3 license. The source for sigram is available on GitHub.
What is telegram?
Wikipedia: Telegram Messenger is a cross-platform instant messaging system whose clients are open source. Telegram users can exchange encrypted and self- destructing messages, photos, videos and documents (all file-types supported).
Telegram is officially available for Android and iOS (including tablets and devices without Wi-Fi) and for Windows Phone as a beta. Unofficial clients for Windows Phone, as well as a web version, OS X version, Linux version and a Windows desktop client are also available from independent developers who make use of the Telegram API.
Features of Sigram:
- Send and receives messages
- Upload and send files
- Download photos
- Smart and native notifications
- Start and End group chats
- Chat background
- Delete and forward messages
- Delete and Add users to group chats
- Show telegram system status
- Local mute
- Inner image viewer with zoom and pan features
- Full support for touch monitors
- Beautiful user interface with awesome animations
- App indicator support on unity desktop
- Show sent, seen, online, offline, last-seen and typing status
- Contacts info pages
Sigram is brought to you by Sialan Labs.Go back