QXmlEdit is a simple XML editor. Its main features are unusual data visualization modes, nice XML manipulation and presentation and it is multi platform. It can split very big XML files into fragments, compare XML and XSD files, and has a graphical XSD viewers.
- Hierarchical customizable view of XML elements.
- Fast XML hierarchy navigation.
- Split of big XML files.
- Search supporting XPath expressions.
- Base 64 data handling.
- Custom visualization styles.
- XML Schema (XSD) viewer.
- Columnar view.
- Sessions handling.
- Graphical XML file view.
- Map view of a XML document.
- Split and fragment extraction of big XML files.
- Visual compare of XML Schema files.
- Visual compare of XML files.
QXmlEdit is an XML editor and exposes the inner component as a library that can be embedded in other programs. The installation can be personalized using environment variables and covers explicitly Linux, Windows and MacOS X.
The supported Qt versions are 4.7 to 5.3+
Find out more at qxmledit.org
The source code is available on github, QXmlEdit has been ported to run on multiple platforms including OS/2, HaikuOS and Amiga OS4. Try it out on your favourite desktop environment.Go back