QVGE – Qt Visual Graph Editor
QVGE is a multiplatform graph editor written in C++/Qt.
Its main goal is to make possible visually edit two-dimensional graphs in a simple and intuitive way.
Main features of QVGE:
- Easy creation and parameterising of small-sized till middle-sized graphs (1000+ nodes/edges)
- Common visual properties of nodes and edges: shapes, sizes, colors, labels etc.
- Custom (user-defined) attributes of graphs and their elements
- Drawing of directed, undirected and mixed graphs
- Nodes can have ports
- Straight and polygonal edges supported
- Dynamically maintained list of commutations between nodes
- Search among the graph elements and their attributes
- Auto-creation and auto-layout of graphs (via OGDF)
- Export of graphs into PDF, SVG and various image formats (BMP, PNG, JPG, TIFF etc.)
Graph file formats supported:
- XGR (native graph persistence format)
- GEXF (read/write of common subset, except clusters and dynamic properties)
- GraphML (read/write)
- GML (read via OGDF, write via QVGE)
- GraphViz DOT (read/write, only common subset for now)
Project on GitHub: https://github.com/ArsMasiuk/qvgeGo back