BeeBEEP is a peer to peer lan messenger. You can talk and share files with all the people inside a local area network such of an office, home or internet cafe. You don’t need a server, just download, unzip and start it. Simple and fast.
BeeBEEP comes with (for now) 5 plugins:
- Number text marker: convert the text marked inside the # changing some letters in numbers. For example: #ciao# -> c140 and #hello# -> h3ll0
- Raimbow text marker: color the text marked inside the ~ as a rainbow (each letter one diffierent color of gradient)
- Screenshot plugin: it is a plugin useful to make a snap of desktop and send it to a user
- BeeTetris: a simple tetris game.
- BeeLife: a personalized version of the Conway’s Game of Life.
BeeBEEP is a hobby project from a Qt developer who has been using Qt since the 2.3 release.Go back